This article may contain affiliate links.
In this episode, we talk about overnighting at Walmarts and other businesses and try to get to the bottom of why it’s such a controversial thing. We also cover all the guidelines that you should think about.
Plus, our top 4 tips for using Recreation.gov to plan the ultimate RV trip, our fresh tank/black tank picks, and why we want to be like Harrison Ford when we turn 80.
Watch our Walmart Overnight Parking Recap on YouTube:
Listen on your favorite podcast app:
Mentions in this episode:
Our next monthly night live AUA with Mile Marker members is June 6th from Canada. Become a Mile Marker member today to join us!
Check out our article on four tips for planning your RV trip with Recreation.gov
The Good Neighbor Policy: https://www.escapees.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/88gnpnd17.pdf
Jason’s Fresh Tank:
- No sales tax in Oregon!
Abby’s Fresh Tank:
- Laundromat with a Mini Mart and Brewery in Astoria, Oregon. Check out Growler Guys for location.
Looking for a part Fresh Tank recommendation? If it’s on Amazon, it’s in our RV Miles Store.
Support our Sponsors:
- Visit L.L. Bean to find your next great piece of gear: https://llbean.com
- Check out all Blue Ox has to offer at https://BlueOx.com
- Visit https://roadpass.com/pro and get $10 off a Roadpass membership with code RVMILES10X
- Download the Parkwolf app for Apple devices here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parkwolf-for-national-parks/id1596595516?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=reddit-r3&utm_campaign=reddit-r3
- Join Harvest Hosts today and SAVE 15% off your membership with promo code MILES at HarvestHosts.com
- Liquified RV Tank Treatment: https://amzn.to/403QFJL
More links you might find useful:
- RV Miles Road Signs Newsletter: https://rvmiles.com/mailinglist/
- RV Miles Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvmilesgroup
- Mile Marker Members: https://rvmiles.com/milemarkers/
Have a thought on this episode? Join the RV Miles Facebook Group and leave your comment on the post for this week’s episode. We’d love to talk to you about it!