In this episode, we talk about tips for making the best out of a travel day, and share how we recently made the journey just as fun as the destination. Plus, tips for beating the crowds when visiting a national park, and is the “10-year rule” really something to worry about?
Watch the Podcast on YouTube:
Listen on your favorite podcast app:
Mentions in this episode:
Book your next national park adventure at Recreation.gov.
JASON’S FRESH TANK:
- Josephy H. Stewart County Park
ABBY’S FRESH TANK:
- Dashcam of a Cowboy Lassoing a Cow in Michigan
Looking for a past fresh tank recommendation? See all our past picks in our RV Miles Amazon Store
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS:
- Visit L.L. Bean to find your next great piece of gear: https://llbean.com
- Check out all Blue Ox has to offer at https://BlueOx.com
- Visit https://roadpass.com/pro and get $10 off a Roadpass membership with code RVMILES10X
- Download the Parkwolf app for Apple devices here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parkwolf-for-national-parks/id1596595516?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=reddit-r3&utm_campaign=reddit-r3
- Join Harvest Hosts today and save 15% off your first year of membership with code MILES.
- Liquified RV Tank Treatment: https://amzn.to/403QFJL
MORE LINKS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL:
- RV Miles Mailing List: https://rvmiles.com/mailinglist/
- RV Miles Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvmilesgroup
- Mile Marker Members: https://rvmiles.com/milemarkers/
- Past RV Miles Podcast
Have a thought on travel days, the 10-year rule, or any other topic covered on this episode? Join the RV Miles Facebook Group and leave your comment on the post for this week’s episode. We’d love to chat with you!