This article may contain affiliate links.
This week, we recap our time in Bodega Bay, including what you can expect if you camp at Sonoma Coast State Park – Bodega Dunes. We also start a several-week partnership with Recration.Gov with an overview of the site and exactly what you can book there, what agencies fall under Recreation.gov, and why we consider a public campground “home”.
Watch our Sonoma Coast Recap on YouTube:
Listen on your favorite podcast app:
Mentions in this episode:
Our next monthly night live AUA with Mile Marker members is June 5th from Canada. Become a Mile Marker member today to join us!
Book all your public land campgrounds, activities, and lotteries (including all NPS locations) at Recreation.Gov
- Sonoma Coast State Park – Bodega Dunes – Site 18 (perfect for a rig around 25′ and one of the best sites in the park)
Places to Eat:
- Russian River Brewing in Santa Rosa
- Dinnuci’s Family-Style Restaurant
Jason’s Fresh Tank:
Abby’s Fresh Tank:
- Death at the Chateau Bremont
Looking for a past fresh tank recommendation? See all our past picks in our RV Miles Amazon Store
Support our Sponsors:
- Visit L.L. Bean to find your next great piece of gear: https://llbean.com
- Check out all Blue Ox has to offer at https://BlueOx.com
- Visit https://roadpass.com/pro and get $10 off a Roadpass membership with code RVMILES10X
- Download the Parkwolf app for Apple devices here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parkwolf-for-national-parks/id1596595516?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=reddit-r3&utm_campaign=reddit-r3
- Join Campers Card today and SAVE 15% off your membership with promo code MILES at CamersCard.com. Harvest Hosts and Boondockers Welcome members save even more – 25% off a membership with code MILES at CampersCard.com
- Liquified RV Tank Treatment: https://amzn.to/403QFJL
More links you might find useful:
- RV Miles Mailing List: https://rvmiles.com/mailinglist/
- RV Miles Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvmilesgroup
- Mile Marker Members: https://rvmiles.com/milemarkers/
Have a thought on this episode on the Sonoma Coast and Recreation.Gov? Join the RV Miles Facebook Group and leave your comment on the post for this week’s episode. We’d love to talk to you about it!