RV Miles is the newest destination for RV and camping news, reviews, recipes, and so much more.
On this week’s RV Miles, we talk all the things you need to know when choosing a domicile (residence) state for full-time RV travel. And then we recount some of our favorite experiences in Oklahoma City, a surprising town that should really be on your radar. That, plus news, a new brain teaser, and more! Listen below, or on the Apple Podcasts app.
Visit L.L.Bean for great gear for exploring the outdoors, and use the hashtag #beanoutsider to show off your adventures on social media, because on the inside, we’re all outsiders
Sponsor: Boondockers Welcome
Get 10% off a Boondockers Welcome membership with code RVMILES at boondockerswelcome.com, and visit thousands of free overnight parking spots provided by RVers just like you.
- Labor Day Campground Prices Soar https://www.travelpulse.com/news/destinations/camping-fees-soar-over-labor-day-weekend.html
- America’s National Parks Podcast: A Strenuous Holiday http://nationalparkpodcast.com/a-strenuous-holiday/
- Hiker Found Dead in Rocky Mountain National Park https://www.nationalparkstraveler.org/2018/08/body-missing-hiker-believed-be-found-rocky-mountain-national-park
- Technomadia article on Domicile States http://www.technomadia.com/2012/07/chapter-9-nomadic-logistics-domicile-mail-taxes-banking-and-voting/
- Escapees RV Club https://www.escapees.com/
- St. Brendan’s Isle Mail Forwarding https://www.sbimailservice.com/
- America’s Mailbox http://www.americas-mailbox.com/
- Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum https://nationalcowboymuseum.org/
- Frontier City https://www.sixflags.com/frontiercity-1
- Riversport OKC https://www.riversportokc.org/