In this episode, we share all the details about crossing into Canada in an RV on our way to Alaska, plus some important info about wheel bearings and a whole lot more!
WATCH THE PODCAST ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP:
MENTIONS IN THIS EPISODE:
Tips for Crossing into Canada:
We like to stage near the border the night before we do a crossing into another country and staying at a Harvest Hosts location is our preferred way to do that. For the Canada crossing, we stayed near the Pacific Highway Crossing (some call it the truck crossing). Join Harvest Hosts and save 15% with code MILES.
Check out this exceptional article from Julie over at RV Love. We consider it one of the most comprehensive guides to crossing into Canada.
JASON’S FRESH TANK:
- Finding a great savings account
ABBY’S FRESH TANK:
- Season Two of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu
Looking for a past fresh tank recommendation? See all our past picks in our RV Miles Amazon Store
MORE LINKS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL:
- RV Miles Mailing List: https://rvmiles.com/mailinglist/
- RV Miles Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rvmilesgroup
- Mile Marker Members: https://rvmiles.com/milemarkers/
- Past RV Miles Podcast
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS:
- Visit L.L. Bean to find your next great piece of gear: https://llbean.com
- Check out all Blue Ox has to offer at https://BlueOx.com
- Download the Parkwolf app for Apple devices here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/parkwolf-for-national-parks/id1596595516?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=reddit-r3&utm_campaign=reddit-r3
- Liquified RV Tank Treatment: https://amzn.to/403QFJL
- Get 15% off Harvest Hosts with the code MILES at https://harvesthosts.com