On this week’s RV Miles, we talk all the things you need to know when choosing a domicile (residence) state for full-time RV travel. And then we recount some of our favorite experiences in Oklahoma City, a surprising town that should really be on your radar. That, plus news, a new brain teaser, and more! Listen below, or on the Apple Podcasts app.
Visit L.L.Bean for great gear for exploring the outdoors, and use the hashtag #beanoutsider to show off your adventures on social media, because on the inside, we’re all outsiders
Sponsor: Boondockers Welcome
Get 10% off a Boondockers Welcome membership with code RVMILES at boondockerswelcome.com, and visit thousands of free overnight parking spots provided by RVers just like you.
- Labor Day Campground Prices Soar https://www.travelpulse.com/news/destinations/camping-fees-soar-over-labor-day-weekend.html
- America’s National Parks Podcast: A Strenuous Holiday http://nationalparkpodcast.com/a-strenuous-holiday/
- Hiker Found Dead in Rocky Mountain National Park https://www.nationalparkstraveler.org/2018/08/body-missing-hiker-believed-be-found-rocky-mountain-national-park
- Technomadia article on Domicile States http://www.technomadia.com/2012/07/chapter-9-nomadic-logistics-domicile-mail-taxes-banking-and-voting/
- Escapees RV Club https://www.escapees.com/
- St. Brendan’s Isle Mail Forwarding https://www.sbimailservice.com/
- America’s Mailbox http://www.americas-mailbox.com/
- Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum https://nationalcowboymuseum.org/
- Frontier City https://www.sixflags.com/frontiercity-1
- Riversport OKC https://www.riversportokc.org/