This week on the podcast, we’re recapping the year that was with five of our favorite destinations of 2020. Plus last-minute holiday gifts for the RVer in your life, Camping World has announced a new partnership with Lordstown Motors, and are RVs built this year actually…better quality???
Question of the week: Do you think Dealers’ assessment of RV quality due to the pandemic is accurate?
Camping World and Lordstown Motors video: https://youtu.be/byquyj3GG4E
KFC Firelog Video: https://youtu.be/oLObifynOxU
Find discounts on the subscriptions we mentioned in our biggest holiday gift guide ever:
Our Top Five Destinations of 2020:
- Mancos/Durango – Echo Basin, Mesa Verde (Petroglyph Trail was a highlight), Million Dollar Highway, Durango. More info: Podcast Episodes 152 and 154:
- Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone, Buffalo Crossing RV Park, Henry’s Lake, ALL of Yellowstone. Podcast Episodes: 163, 164, and 165.
- Angostura State Park – Hot Springs, SD – Completely empty, gorgeous fall colors, Wind Cave National Park, Smalltown of Hot Springs.
- Lake Fork Campground park of the Curecanti National Recreation Area – Dry Camping and one of our favorite hikes Curecanti Creek – 800 feet down to an amazing canyon.
- Great Sand Dunes – Great Sand Dunes Oasis, Boondocking, Milkyway views, gorgeous park. Episode 156.
Abby’s Fresh Tank: TikTok. We are doing it. RV Miles is now on TikTok! Come Tik and Tok with us!
Jason’s Fresh Tank: Are the RVs making it to dealer lots actually better quality than in years past? RV Travel article: https://www.rvtravel.com/rv-shipments-979/
Join our Mailing List and be the first to hear the latest RV Miles News, and receive our FREE weekly newsletter filled with tips, tricks, RV industry updates, travel fun and so much more. Sign up below! https://rvmiles.com/mailinglist/.
Keep loggin’ those RV Miles and we’ll see you next week.
If you are enjoying the show we’d love a five-star review over on Apple Podcasts. Your five-star review helps put our show in front of more people, and we can’t say “thanks” enough for your support!
Do you shop Amazon? Want to shop Amazon and help RV Miles out?
Use our affiliate link every time you shop and Amazon will send a little bit of money our way at no-cost-to-you!